Monday, August 18, 2008

Grab Bag #1 by Creations by Rachael on Sale!

Grab bag #1 by Creations by Rachael has been marked down to $2.50 for the next three days, then it will be gone! Here is what Rachael said about it ...

"I have marked the bag down to 2.50 for the last 3 days. This will not happen with every bag! I just feel as a new designer I overpriced a bit. If you purchased to the bag feel free to email me and I will send you a coupon to make up the difference. Remember Thursday is the last day by Friday it will be gone. To see whats inside you have to go here. I won't post the previews but I will tell you what in it. 1) Rock Kit 2) Pocket Full of Posies 2 Kit 3) Bright Fuzzy Buttons 4) Pastel Fuzzy Buttons 5) Banded Words. Available at Pretty Scrappy and DSS"

Rachael also has a new grab bag going up today at Pretty Scrappy, DSS and Scraphead (working on it) for only $3.50. If you want to know what is in it, you can see the reveal at Strictly Revealed or GrabBags Revealed. If you don't wanna ruin the surprise but do want a few hints then pay attention in the next week or so. First Hint: Bright!


... and here is a layout I made with some of the contents of Rachael's Grab Bag 2 (I also used JillyBean's scalloped template from GDS to make the scalloped edges).

No comments: