Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Challenges and a freebie

My new challenges over at sKrap Happens and Scrappy DoSigners have started!! Check out all the fun at both sites.




If you like templates, I run the template challenge over at sKrap Happens. Here is the template we are using this month. If you want it, go HERE to pick it up. If you complete the challenge over at sKrap Happens, you will recieve 2 beans if you use our products or 1 bean if you use other products. Each bean is worth 10 cents and you can accumulate up to 50 before having to cash them in (50 beans = a $5 gift certificate to the store).






Here is my LO using this template. I used my kits "Sewn With Love" and "Sewn With Love II" to make it. The first kit will be released by June3 and the second one by the middle of the month. The photos are of my little man. He now loves to do silly poses for the camera so it is getting hard to get a really nice one of him.




My second challenge over at sKrap Happens is called Special Blend and if you do all the challenge here, you will complete a book in a year. I am making a family book for 2011...1-2 sets of pages a month. Here are our pages for May.




Over at Scrappy DoSigners I am doing the progressive challenge from June 1-15. I just posted the first set of instructions. The prize for doing this challenge is posted in the previous blog post.




Now for the freebie....This is a QP made from my new kits "Sewn With Love" and "Sewn With Love II" These kits were inspired by grammadiane who responded to my challenge to 'create your own kit'. Diane posted a color palate and a theme (sewing). Her mom (who is in her 90s!!) like to do cross-stiching and embroidery to occupy her time and Diane wanted a kit to use when scrapping photos of her.


Sorry, link expired.

2 comments:

grammadiane said...

Thank you Wendy....It's lovely....

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jun 10:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria