Thursday, November 3, 2011

Big DSD sale and a freebie

For Digital Scrapbooking Day, I am having a big sale over at Scrapping Fairytales tomorrow though Monday (Nov 4-7). All of my products (over $1) will be 50% off, some select kits are only $1 AND I have some new products made just for DSD that will be only $1 each. Three of them are PU/S4H products and the other 2 are CU products.

Check out my new products made just for DSD and only $1 each! Two of them are CU products.


Here is a freebie for you that I made with my DSD $1 Create A Fairytale kits (the element and paper packs)
Sorry, link expired.
Keep an eye on my blog though the next few days as I may be posting some more freebies.

3 comments:

grammadiane said...

Wendy....This gift is just Beautiful....thank You for Sharing....

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Amanda @ Amanda & Millie Designs said...

Gorgeous Wendy:) Thank you!

I love the Build a Fairytale kits we created.