Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A week of FREEBIES - Day 3

 Good morning!!  I have another freebie for you today....but first, our birthday party at Scrapping Fairytales started yesterday and should be tons of fun!  I hope you join us.  Also I have a birthday sale....almost everything is 40% off.
We have this awesome birthday grab bag.....This grab bag contains 5 perfectly co-ordinating kits (with a total of more than 40 papers and 90 elements!), two 12x12" page templates and four 5x7" brag book templates! This grab bag is only available until May 10 before the contents will be sold as separate products, so you had better grab it fast!  It is only $5!!

Here is your freebie....this time I have a template.
Sorry, link expired.

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

boop52245 said...

love the flowers and ricrac thank you

rmdusell said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!