Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Design Factor #5 - Blog Train!!

Welcome to the first DigiScrap Connect Blog Train! This blog train is comprised of 24 fabulous designers who have been participating in the Design Factor Challenge the last 5 weeks.


For our 5th challenge, we were required to make an element pack using CU items. Since 1/2 of the items for all the minis would be coming from the Scrap Matter great challenge freebies, we were worried that we were all going to have flowers, ribbons and sting coming out of our ears with this cahllenge. :) We decided to have fun with it and turn it into a great Blog Train by adding some fabulous papers as well. Flowers, Ribbons, and String Oh My!! the blog train was born.


We hope you have fun collecting all the great mini kits. If you get lost along the way, just return to DigiScrap Ceonnect to fin the list of all participants.


Here is my portion of the train....


Sorry Download expired


8 comments:

bluebellesmom said...

Thanks Wendy! I used this kit for the Body of Art challenge though I had to make my own paper. Now I have your great papers to use!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love it! Thank so much for sharing.:)

Jennifer Moore said...

I love love love your element 8. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely kit! Love the colors

Tammy said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers to go with the elements :)

Cris said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Your part is great!

Christine said...

Thank you for these pretty papers, also for the elements and alpha in the Design Factor Challenge 5. Love what you have done with your chosen colour palette and elements.

Leanne said...

Thank you for your wonderful goodies! I apologize, I snagged last night and didn't show appreciation so I came back today to let you know that your generosity is appreciated! Thank you much!