Friday, July 1, 2011

July Challenges and a freebie mini-kit

This month for ScrappyDoSigners I am running the Color challenge. This month's challenge is to create a LO using the following color palate. You need to use at least 4 of the 8 colors in this palate. Anyone who completes this challenge will recieve a QP from me (wil be posted below the mini kit later this month).In honor of the 4th of July/Independence Day here in the US, I created this mini kit using the above color palate to help those of you who whould like a kit to use to do this challenge.
Sorry, download expired

At sKrap Happens, I host the Template Challenge. Here is July's Template. You can get it over HERE.
Here is the LO I created with this template....
Credits: Jewel of the Sea by Chunlin Designs

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jul. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

bluebellesmom said...

Thanks! I love your color palette and can't wait to try out the mini! Now that I know where you are, I'll come "visit" more often!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!