Saturday, September 24, 2011

*New Kit* - Autumn Breeze and freebie

I have 2 new kits in my Scrapping Fairytales' store and they are both 30% off until Oct 7.


The first is an older kit of mine but one that I have always liked. It is called Friendship and was made in honor of some of my digital scrapping friends. With the 30% off, it is only $2.10 for the next 2 weeks. The photo is linked, so just click on it to get to my store.

The second kit I have is a new one called Autumn Breeze. It is my first Scrapping Fairytales' exclusive kit. With the 30% off, it is only $2.10 and it matches the wonderful freebie minis created by some of our members at Scrapping Fairytales. The photo is linked so just click on it to get to my store.This is the mini I created for the Create A Fairytale Challenge. It is a freebie that matches my above kit and can get it HERE.

Here are more of the minis created by our members over at Scrapping Fairytales. If you are interested in getting they, come check out this thread at our site.

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

grammadiane said...

Thanks Wendy for this Gorgeous Gift.....

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Patti said...

LOVELY!!!! Thanks for sharing! I appreciate your generosity!