Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wendy's Challenge 5

ADSR4 Challenge 5 (No photo LO)

Requirements: create a layout that has no photos on it, but includes at least 3 different and separate photo frames.

At first glance my LO look more like a fantasy LO, but it contains a real story and is made to look like a photo that was taken but is now missing (never to be seen again…lost in digiland) of my two daughters in front of Cinderella’s Castle located in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. The cats represent my older daughter’s favorite kitty (we have 2 Himalayans cats) and my younger daughter’s favorite stuffed cat (it actually looks just like the kitty doodle!).
Credits
3 Papers from Happy Solids by Mary Fran (blue paper is re-colored); 4 frames, 2 princess (one re-colored to yellow), castle, dragon, ribbon, flower with stem, tags and word-art from Happily Ever After, a collab kit by Kay Miller and Mary Fran (of Nitwits); two flowers without stems from Happily Ever Flowers by Mary Fran; 2 kitties from Kitty Doodles by Weeds and Wildflowers

Fonts
Antique Type and BlackadderITC
Journaling
February 2007 Disaster strikes when I accidentally pull on the cord of my computer tower while pulling out crates from behind my desk. My tower topples over and since it was on, the hard drive crashes and is a total loss. My computer was really old and the CD writer no longer worked so I had not been able to back up my photos for about 18 months. All it took was one second and they were gone, including the photos from our first visit to Disney World and photos of the girls in front of Cinderella’s castle.

No comments: