Thursday, January 15, 2009

YEAH ... we made it through Week 2 of the ADSR!

I'm so glad to see that Wendy is occasionally posting here. I think I'm the world's worst blogger since I haven't posted in 4-6 months ... I've been way too busy with work and life in general. This is something I hope to change. I'm undergoing significant changes at work and am waiting to see what the future holds. Anyway ... as Wendy said, we've signed up to participate in the ADSR and are having a blast! Our pupose in signing up was to stretch our scrapping abilities and that is definitely happening. We've made it through week 2 ... the last challenge was the "art and soul" challenge in which we had to use at least 3 artsy items (altered art, paint, brushes, glitter spatters, etc) and journal about something meaningful to us. This definitely challenged both of us but we had a great time doing it. Here is my LO for challenge #4 -- An Amazing Promise.

For full credits please click here


I also wanted to mention that Creations by Rachael has a great winter kit available at Pretty Scrappy for only $3.00 ... that's 40% off the usual price for the next couple of days.



And here is a LO I made using "Winter Wonderland" ... this was actually my LO for challenge #1 of the ADSR.



No comments: