Friday, July 2, 2010

Check out these cool puffy stickers...and a freebie

I recently go the CU Puffy Transparent Sticker action from Mega Doodle Indspired and I love it!! The action is very easy to used in PSE 7. To install it, I just followed the direction for installing an Atomic Cupcake action. To play the action, you just go to guided action, select play action and then select the action and hit play.
To check out the action, I first made a little 'I love Haiti' sticker my portions for Collab Charity kit "Bringing Anderson Home" (which will come out either at the end of July or at the beginning of Aug).
Isn't this sticker just the cutest??

If you like this great CU sticker action by Mega-Doodle Inspired as much as I do, then go get it at her store.
Currently this action is ON SALE for only $1
She has 3 different version of this. One for PSE (versions 5, 6,&7), one for PS and one for PS7.
I did the color challenge as DSG again this month (the color yellow), so here is a freebie for you (link is good till the end of July only). I made 2 puffy stickers using the Puffy Transparent Sticker action for this kit.
Just Ducky by Rumki DesignsLink

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

bluebellesmom said...

Just stopped by to say hello! Blog looks great and I can't wait for the second Anderson kit. Hugs!
Elaine

bluebellesmom said...

Just stopped by to say hello! Blog looks great and I can't wait for the second Anderson kit. Hugs!
Elaine

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 10, 2010. Thanks again.