Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lil' fish and Charity kits

Making little fish is so much fun...especially when you find a template to help you make them! Here is a cute fish and a fish frame that I made using Mega-Doodle Indspired's CU Fish Template. This template was so easy to use as the file has both the layered template (which is what I use) as well as all the parts in separate files. I also used her awesome Transparent Puffy Sticker Action on the single fish.
Here is what Mega-Doodle Inspired's Fish template looks like:
You can get both of her items in her store...also they are both on SALE for $1 each!

If you like my little fish, they will be in my portion of the Bringing Anderson Home Charity Collab kit )which should be coming out at the end of July or beginning of Aug). This awesome charity kit will benefit my friend Kim as she and her family adopt little Anderson who is currently in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Anderson is about 18 months old and is in the same orphanage as our son Clarence (who is 2).

Here is the preview of my portion of the kit (the theme of the kit is tropics/travel/Haiti). The little family on the bottom represents MY family.


Bringing Anderson Home is actually the SECOND kit to benefit Anderson's family. The first kit, Hope For Anderson, is already for sale at Digital Scrap Garden for $10. This kit is HUGE with over 100 papers, over 250 elements and 9 templates. I will be adding 2 QP sets to the store soon.





No comments: