Friday, July 2, 2010

Lots of changes!

There have been lots of changes since I last posted here. Hard to believe that it has been over 6 MONTHS.

Anyway, since that time I have quit ALL of my CTs so that I could focus on scrapping books for my kids (the actual purpose of scrapping!). Anyway, in March I decided to try making a kit of my own for the Color Challenge as Digital Scrap Garden (my scrapping home) and after making that I was told that if I ever wanted to try to design I was welcome as a designer there.

After much thought on this, I decided to go ahead and jump in...and am LOVING it! Here are some of the kits I have done so far (you can get them in my store):
The first 2 I did, were done for my friend Nancy. She is making some scrapbook for some babies from China that are at a special home there. She requested some China style kits to do her scrapping with.
This kit came to be with I saw the cute little princess drawings that Melody was doing. The princess with the crown is a copy of the original one that she did.
This kit started out as my first freebie for the May Color Challange at DSG. I changed stuff and added other things to create this one.
Project 12 is going to be a set of 12 + kits to help you scrap books both for you and you kids. These are what I am using to make my kid's 2010 books. They include a double template as well as a QP to make your scrapping easier.

My newest kit....


No comments: